- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup ricotta cheese replacement
- ½ cup baby greens (spinach or arugula work great)
- crumbled vegan ricotta cheese, for topping
- vegan parmesan, for topping
- Heat oven to 350°. Chop spaghetti squash in half length wise, scoop out seeds with a spoon. Coat the inside of each half with a little olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cut side down and bake for about 40-50 minutes or until you can easily pierce a fork through the squash. Let stand for 10 minutes, scrape the inside of the squash with a fork to remove the spaghetti-like strands.
- Combine spaghetti squash strands, marinara sauce, manicotti replacement and baby greens in a bowl.
- Increase oven to temperature to broil.
- Spoon spaghetti squash mixture into the bottom of each squash half. Top with a little crumbed manicooti replacement and broil for about 5-7 minutes or until ricotta gets a little golden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with a little parmesan and enjoy!