- 1 Winter Sweetz red grapefruit
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- ¼ inch knob of fresh ginger
- grapefruit segments, berries and granola (for topping)
- Segment grapefruit over a bowl so you can collect all the juice. Set 2-3 segments aside for topping. Add grapefruit segments, grapefruit juice, frozen pineapple, Greek yogurt, coconut oil and fresh ginger into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust ingredients based on your preference. If smoothie is too thick you can add a little non-dairy milk.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy. Or serve in a bowl with your favorite toppings — grapefruit segments, granola, berries, etc.
SERVING SIZE: 1 SMOOTHIE CALORIES: 234 FAT: 7G CARBOHYDRATES: 37G SUGAR: 28GFIBER: 3G PROTEIN: 4G
source: Eating bird food