Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- 8 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp stone ground mustard
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 30 oz bag frozen hash browns
½ onion, roughly chopped
- 2 bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 6 oz cheddar cheese (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the whole eggs, egg whites, milk, mustard, garlic salt, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Lightly grease the bottom of your crockpot. Place half the hash browns on the bottom. Layer with half the bacon, chopped onion, bell peppers, broccoli, and cheese. Add on the last half of the hash browns, then top with the rest of the veggies, and cheese. Pour all of the egg mixture on top.
- Cover and cook for 4 hours on low. Serve hot!
Serving size: ⅛th recipe Calories: 320 Fat: 13.2g Saturated fat: 6.5g Carbohydrates: 29.6g Sugar: 1.9g Sodium: 700mg Fiber: 5.3g Protein: 22.1g Cholesterol: 215mg
This nutrition is with the cheese. Can cut down by eliminating it