* 6 large eggs; or a combo of whole eggs & egg beaters
* 1/3 cup soy milk or almond milk or cream
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper for savory crepes
* Pam cooking spray
– Whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
– Heat a 6-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and spray with Pam spray.
– Pour 3 tablespoons of the egg mixture into the pan, swirling to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
– Cover and cook until the egg crepe is just set, about 1 minute.
– Invert the skillet over a plate, and allow the egg crepe to drop onto the plate.
– Repeat until all of the egg batter is used up you’ll get about 10 crepes, using Pam spray as needed You can fill with sugar free jam, fruit, or sauté some veggies and meat and add in.
Number of Servings: 10
- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 71.8
- Total Fat: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 138.2 mg
- Sodium: 40.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 3.9 g